Thursday 9 April 2015


Hi 

Just a small update, talking to the guys, the stripes is no longer available

That’s a pity 

But here is the design used now.

Or similar to this  

I like it, it looks clean

 

It’s always the way, I took a long time considering the colour

White Body and red top

 
But Now I keep seeing different colour schemes

I think Mmmm that's nice.

 But I went for the white Body for safety and the red top as to, well I like Red

I nearly went for the light grey as that looks smart to

But you have to make your mind up,

I can see myself polishing it equipped with a nice cup of tea when I am not riding it

  
It’s going to be a very interesting learning curve, as I have never ridden anything like it before

I have had a few tips and comments witch are very handy

 
I know it’s going to be a lot of fun and that's why I have saved up hard to get one  

    You can't be a wilting flower when riding a trike or the Tandem and I am more than ready for the questions and remarks and the zombies with no imaginations abuse!

 

All Just in time for the summer to




  

No comments:

Post a Comment